Our NHS Walk In Service may be accessed, without charge, by anyone entitled to NHS Services whether registered with us, another practice or not NHS registered at all. Foreign visitors to the UK can also be seen but there may be a charge. Full information is available in our Visitors Leaflet. To use the service you may simply walk in any time we are open. You will be booked onto the Walk In waiting list and will be seen in turn.
The main services we offer on a walk in basis are:
• Blood pressure checks
• Coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
• Information on staying healthy and health promotion
• Minor cuts and wounds - dressings and care
• Muscle and joint injuries - strains and sprains
• Skin complaints - rashes, sunburn and headlice
• Stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
• Support for stopping smoking
• Treatment of minor infections
• Women's health problems, thrush and menstrual advice
Prescriptions are given for appropriate medication for these problems.
To download a copy of our Walk In Patients Information Leaflet please click here.